Rainbow Seed Pots
Paint (we used botanically dyed watercolour)
1. Gently crack the very top of the egg using the handle end of a teaspoon, once a tiny crack has been made use your fingers to gently peel away some of the shell.
2. Tip out the contents of your egg and give a gentle wash.
3. Take your paint and begin painting your egg shells.
4. Using your teaspoon gently fill your egg shells with soil to approximately 3/4 full.
5. Use your finger to create a little hole and pop your seed in. Once your seeds have sprouted you can transfer the entire egg shell into the ground and watch your plant continue to grow.
To be featured on our Instagram page, please tag @wildwattlefolk in any creation you make using our tutorials.